Saturday 6 September 2014

Sorry!!


Sorry I haven't posted a new blog lately things have just seemed to get on top of me, my laptop broke and I just got it fixed and as it's been the summer holidays here in the UK I've been spending time with my cousins, went to see my dad and also got my first tattoo.

Good news is that I have blogs written to be uploaded each week and my beauty series will be continuing and I will also write a blog post on my experience of getting a new tattoo and the aftercare that worked well for me as I have eczema.

Then when it gets closer to Christmas I will be doing a gift guide as I have already started my Christmas shopping because I hate shopping at Christmas there's just too many people and I will be ordering most of mine online and I want there to be enough time for shipping and if there are any problems I have time to send it back, some of you may think it's early but I find these next few months fly by and I couldn't deal with how much I had to get last year still in December.

That's it for now the next blog will be up tomorrow.

Lou
X

No comments:

Post a Comment