Friday 14 November 2014

Ways to re-use old Glossyboxes and Birchboxes

Hey,

As I am subscribed to both of these beauty boxes I wanted to think of ways to re-use the outer boxes, the actual glossybox and birchbox and the pouch the products come in from the birchbox.

1) A way I use the outer glossybox, I cut off the top part of the box and use this to store birthday cards, ribbons and other bits and bobs that don't have a home.

2) When I have opened my birchbox I flatten the outer box and store them until Christmas or someones Birthday and just use these when I need a quick box to put the present in.

3) I use the actual birchboxes and glossyboxes for gifts as well but I also use these to organise my makeup in my top drawer of my chest of drawers, it's easy to do and all it costs is the subscription prices each month.

4) The pouch from the birchbox I either save this for gifts or use the special edition pouches as makeup bags for my handbag.

I hope this helpful, thank you for reading.

Lou
X

No comments:

Post a Comment