Saturday 29 March 2014

Mini Boots Haul


I went into Boots on Thursday just to have a look at new make up launches. I noticed as I was approaching the make up stands that there were a 3 for 2 on most make up brands and a spend £12 get a free blusher or eyeshadow on Bourjois.

First I went to Rimmel and picked up another Wake Me Up Concealer in ivory, as I find that this is one of the only drugstore concealers that's creamy enough for skin.

 Also I picked up another Apocalips in Stellar. I love the colour pay off of these and the consistency. When I can't be bothered to put a lip liner and lipstick on my hand always goes straight for this, when I need to put lip balm on these apply amazing over the top of it.

 After seeing the advert on TV to many times, I decided I needed to try one of the Rimmel Lasting  Finish Colour Balm in On Fire. After trying this yesterday it has entered my to go to lip products, the colour payoff of this is great and also is very build able if you want a stronger lip.


 Then too the the Bourjois stand only so I could get the free blusher, I picked up 2 of the Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipsticks in Red Sunrise and Orange Punch. I have only used the Orange Punch one so far and I found it was nicely pigmented when swatched but when applied to the lips today I found it didn't have a good colour pay off but it is build able.
The free blusher I picked up was the Little Round Pot in Rose Coup De Fourde as I didn't like the colour of the other blusher and the eyeshadow. I love Bourjois blushers as I find they are very pigmented so a little goes along way, it also has a lovely shimmer which will be nice in the summer.

I hope you found this helpful and let me know if you have any products for me to try let me know.

                                                            Bye for now.
                                                                  Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment