Wednesday 2 April 2014

Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Before I start doing my makeup I wash my face and moisturise it with nivea day cream and then put my contact lenses in.

I don't prime my face because I feel like I don't need it as I think my foundation 'Rimmel Lasting Finish in 100 Ivory' stays on my face all day, I use a foundation brush by Barbara Day.
 I only conceal under my eyes and around the nose then I use a concealer brush from a brush set to blend it in. I use 'N°7 Instant Radiance in 2'.
 I like my face is not feel sticky after I've put foundation on so I always have to set it with 'Rimmel Stay Matte Powder' using a powder brush from Morrisons.
 I start doing my eyes with 'Rimmel Studio Secrets' in white on my lower water line to make my eyes look bigger.
 I then use 'Seventeen Smudge Pencil' in Blackest Black on my upper water line to make my eyelashes look more darker.
 I use 'Collection No Clumps' in Ultra Black on only my top lashes as I think my bottom lashes are long enough anyway.

I don't have a very confusing makeup routine but I have to do it everyday for work and I never go out the house without makeup on now so I've got use to it. Hope you enjoy reading this.

                                                   Love AJ.







No comments:

Post a Comment