Friday 16 May 2014

Elf Haul Part 2

Sorry it's taken me a while to get this post up I've had a few problems with my laptop lately so lets get into the second part of this haul.


So the next thing I added to my basket was this Lipstick in Sociable, it applies really nice and has gorgeous pigmentation but isn't long lasting I had to reapply throughout the day. But, for only £1.95 I would recommend it.


I then decided I wanted to try one of the Moisturising Lipstick in Coral Cutie, I have been wanting a nice coral lipstick for a while and this is a gorgeous colour its not as moisturising as some of the other moisturing lipsticks, but it is good. This lipstick lasts longer than the lipstick above but I did have to reapply it during the day.

Nail Polish in Mango Madness

Nail Polish in Mint Cream

Nail Polish was next as I can never have too much, so I got Mango Madness and Mint Cream, I got these as I don't have any colours similar to these because for some reason I always stayed away from them. I'm glad I got these colours as they are great for this time of year. I applied 2 coats to get it nice and opaque, I also applied a top coat to some and left the other nails without it to see how long it lasted without the top coat, after 2 days there was a bit of chipping but not much so if you're wanting some nail polish to try then you can't go wrong for £2.50.

Mineral Loose Eyeshadow in Outdoorsy

Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve luxe

I got two free products with my order I don't really use green eyeshadow so that's going to my sister and the glossy tube I will give to my cousin to use if she wants it as the only glossy tubes I like are the Barry M ones but I don't mind giving these away as they were free.

Thanks for reading

Lou
x

No comments:

Post a Comment