Sunday 8 February 2015

About Me Tag

Hey,

Another tag to get to know me a bit better,

  1. What is your middle name? Louise.
  2. What was your favourite subject at school? Art or History.
  3. What is your favourite drink? Dr Pepper.
  4. What is your favourite song at the moment? Blank Space.
  5. What is your favourite food? Pasta or Pizza.
  6. What is the last thing you bought? The Balm Balm Jovi Palette.
  7. What is your favourite book of all time? A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole or That Night by Chevy Stevens.
  8. What is your favourite colour? Typical Girl, Pink.
  9. Do you have any pets? Yes, a German Shepherd Cross called Toby.
  10. What was your first pet? I might be wrong but I think it was two gerbils called Timon and Pumbaa, but the first pet I bought myself was a hamster called Eric.
  11. What is your favourite perfume? Ghost Eclipse.
  12. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas.
  13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times and where? Yes, 7 times. I've been to Florida, France, Malta, Menorca, Belgium, The Caribbean and New York. 
  14. Do you speak any other language? I learnt a bit of French when I younger, learnt German in school and can remember a bit and I am fluent in sarcasm.
  15. How many siblings do you have? 4, an older half-brother, younger sister, younger step-brother and younger step-sister.
  16. What is your favourite shop? Boots.
  17. What is your favourite restaurant? TGI Friday's.
  18. When was the last time you cried? About a month ago.
  19. What is your favourite movie? Mortal Instruments City of Bones.
  20. What is your favourite TV show? The Walking Dead or The 100.
  21. What is your favourite musical? Whistle Down The Wind.
  22. What was the first musical you saw in theatre? I think it was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.
  23. PC or MAC? PC
  24. What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
  25. How tall are you? 5ft 7.5
  26. Can you cook? Yes, I did cookery at college for a year.
  27. When is your birthday? 18th July.
  28. Who is your favourite singer/band? 5 Seconds of Summer.
  29. What was the first concert you went too? I think it was Steps.
  30. What was the last concert you went too? Mcfly Radioactive.
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better.

Lou
x

No comments:

Post a Comment