Wednesday 4 February 2015

Disney Tag

Hey,

So I felt like changing it up a bit for the next few posts, which will be a mixture of tags and my normal posts, just so you can get to know me a bit more and what better way than a Disney tag as I've never spoke about it but Disney has played a big part of my childhood and still is, because hey you're never too old for Disney.


  1. Favourite Disney movie? It's a toss up between The Lion King and Hercules.
  2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Disney World always!
  3. Favourite Disney character? Always has and always will be Winnie the Pooh.
  4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the cinema? I don't really remember this but I went to see Hercules when it came out and called it Tercules instead.
  5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? Soft toys.
  6. Favourite Disney song? There's so many but I can only narrow it down to three, so it's either I Won't Say I'm In Love, I Just Can't Wait To Be King and the Winnie The Pooh Theme Song. 
  7. Favourite attraction/ride at the parks? Tower of Terror (as I wasn't actually tall enough to go on I had a pair of trainers with really thick soles)
  8. What is your dream job at Disney? Probably just to be a part of the parade.
  9. Who's the park character you never want to miss at the parks? Winnie the Pooh, or Mickey and Minnie.
  10. What's your most treasured Disney item? Probably the Winnie the Pooh soft toys I got when I was younger.
  11. What's your favourite parade/shows at the parks? Whichever parade it was that I danced in when I was 4.
  12. Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle? Sebastian.
  13. Favourite Disney memory? Dancing in the parade.
  14. Favourite Princess dress? Probably Cinderella's dress.
  15. Favourite Disney soundtrack? The Lion King
  16. Genie, Abu or Carpet? Genie.
  17. How did you first discover the 'magic' of Disney? Before I can even remember.
  18. What's the saddest moment in any Disney movie? Obviously when Mufasa dies.
  19. Favourite Disney sidekick? Timon and Pumbaa or Pegasus.
  20. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? Nope.
  21. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset? Any the majority of Disney movies cheer me up.
  22. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? Mickey.
  23. What Disney movie, even if it's not your favourite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason? Probably The Lion King as my nickname when I was younger was Rafiki and also me, my brother and sister had two gerbils when we were younger called Timon and Pumbaa, so it will always remind me of my childhood.
  24. Favourite Disney Pixar movie? Toy Story.
  25. Favourite Disney Pixar character? Buckaroo or Sulley.
Well that's that done hope you enjoyed finding out a bit more about me in the Disney side of things, thanks for reading.

Lou
x



1 comment:

  1. If any of you have any other tags or questions you wan to ask me don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

    ReplyDelete